Google’s AdSense and AdWords are two of the most widely used advertising platforms for online business. And although Google facilitates a massive amount of traffic online, there are dozens of other ad networks that ecommerce businesses can take advantage of.
Here are twenty-five popular advertising networks to help target as many Internet users as possible and grow your business.
Large-Sized Search Engine Affiliated Networks
- Google AdSense. One of the most widely used and popular ad platform for online publishers to earn revenue by displaying relevant ads on a wide variety of content that is suited to an audiences specific interests. Participation in AdSense is free and advertisers pay Google for clicks or impressions of ads displayed on participating sites.
- Google AdWords. Ads appear on Google search result pages and the Google Advertising Network – your business ads will appear besides relevant related search results. Best of all, you only pay if people click your ads.
- Yahoo! Advertising Network. Personalize and optimize ads for specific users using Yahoo!’s user-data proprietary advertising technology. Various packages and ad solutions available, depending on your business’s needs – price varies with each package.
- Microsoft Advertising adCenter. Use adCenter to create ads that appear in search results of both Bing and Yahoo! search engines and reach millions of their users. You only pay when someone clicks your ad.
- Microsoft Ad Network. Create a custom campaign on Microsoft’s vast network of brands — from search advertising to display advertising and much more — target ads directly to your potential customers. Each advertising package is customizable and price varies with each option as well as scope of campaign.
- [click to continue…]